Saturday, April 10, 2010
Being Gay
Let me start by saying these are just my random thoughts. I have nothing against people that are gay I do have a couple of friends that are gay. There is just 1 thing that I don't understand about gay people your sexual preference is your business if you like it I love it , But why do gay women have to dress like men boxers pants hanging down and things of the like. And gay men with make up hair done dresses and stuff of that's sort . Why do you get mad when kids or people in general stop stare whisper and things like that . You did know that cross dressing is an attention grabber. Don't get mad at us What is it some gay code that straight people don't know about that you have to cross dress? You cant be gay if you don't cross dress? Just a random thought Did not mean to offend anyone