Saturday, April 10, 2010
slime
I hate slime . And all my life it seems to me that I could spot slime a mile away. Do is it that the people you grow to love and trust the most turn out to be the slimier of them all. Answer me this would you leave your mate because of something your best friend told you about your mate? I hope the answer was no. Because if you do you are a damn fool the first thing you should do is question the motives of the friend you do know that misery loves company. Why does this person want yall separated? Please pick the story because 99% of the time they have their own agenda. Trust your mate. The moral of the story is bitches Ain't shit. How do I know I have been around enough in my lifetime to spot one a mile away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment