Friday, April 9, 2010
Suicide
I said that I didnt know how a person could commit suicide . Today out of no where I thought of taking my own life. Why I have not a clue there is nothing so bad in my life that I can not over come. I truly heard some one in my mind say go ahead do it, your nothing ,the world would be better without you. then out of no where some one said you are my child and I love you this is real rap.then in my head I started to think mybe I should just do the voice kept saying do it do it. I was thinking who the fuck is that telling me to do some crazy shit like this . It kept saying dont question just do it . Then all of a sudden something hit I felt a little dizzy for a couple of seconds then I said out loud I am a child of God you will never have me . The point I am trying to make is that the devil is always busy always . You have to beleive and know it in your heart that you are love and that you are protected by the blood . Ask and you shall receive. I know now How some one could commit suicide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment