Friday, April 9, 2010

Life without a fulltime job

Life without a full time job is fucked up . I dont no  how I survived this long (yes I do GOD) It is so hard trying to find fulltime employment I dont know what to do somtime I am so glad I beleive in God . Some think I am not looking but they dont know the half of it . I am will to work at Micky D's full time They didn even hire me what a girl to do ? Keep trying Keep Praying

1 comment:

The Best That I Got said...

U WAIT PATIENTLY AND THANK GOD THE ENTIRE TIME. MAYBE THE JOBS THAT U ARE APPLYING FOR AREN'T THE JOBS THAT GOD HAS FOR U. I LOVE POSTINGS LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE HEART AND GOAL OF BLOGGING IS TO SHARE WHAT WE WON'T EXPRESS VERBALLY. GOOD WORK, CUZO!!!